• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Tech in Orange County?

Ultimate13

Hello,

We are looking for a tech for our Roland printers in Anaheim, CA. Does anyone have one they trust and charges appropriately.

Thank you in advance,
Tim

OADesign

I don't know of any independents if it matters. But Denco-Sales out in Chino has a team that I trust wholeheartedly. Or nazdar-sourceone has a guy based in the IE that travels that is pretty good. And then there is CalComp out in Anaheim. I would link up with the first two, first.

Ultimate13

I love OC :)
Been there numerous times. Which machines do you have?
....and I can provide as many references as you'd like
It's a little warm today haha.

We have 2 XC-540s and an XJ-740. We're not afraid to work on them, just getting some error codes that don't show up in any manual or online.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
It's a little warm today haha.

We have 2 XC-540s and an XJ-740. We're not afraid to work on them, just getting some error codes that don't show up in any manual or online.

Give Ordway a call, they are Roland dealers out here and do a pretty good job. Pete is the owner, you can tell him Bigfish sent ya.