• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Techs in the Cincinnati area?

I'm looking for a Roland Tech or someone who know a decent amount. I just had the Printhead replaced and it works but still having an issue with the blue blurring and the colors on the print head aren't printing good.. maybe 35% open nozzles on blue and 60% on black..

I'm on my last leg with this printer and could really use some help.

SameDay Signs

I'm looking for a Roland Tech or someone who know a decent amount. I just had the Printhead replaced and it works but still having an issue with the blue blurring and the colors on the print head aren't printing good.. maybe 35% open nozzles on blue and 60% on black..

I'm on my last leg with this printer and could really use some help.
I'm almost certain Nazdar from Cinci can help you if not they can 100% send someone your way they are just in Fairfield

jfiscus

Rap Master
Chris Wallace 513-317-3351 is the tech we use; he'll only charge you one leg compared to Nazdar's rate.
Benji @ trigonimaging.com also knows a lot and can maybe give you a suggestion or two.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Chris Wallace 513-317-3351 is the tech we use; he'll only charge you one leg compared to Nazdar's rate.
Benji @ trigonimaging.com also knows a lot and can maybe give you a suggestion or two.

+1 on Chris Wallace. I have never heard any bad reviews on his work.