• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland uv printers

eagleact

What is the general consensus on the Roland UV printers? It’s been years since I ran Roland printers but thinking about going back to them. I am asking about the roll to roll not flatbed printers.

Thanks

Last edited:

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
They are very nice but quite slow. I sell the Roland and other UV printers....there's not much negative aspects to the Roland equipment (including their amazing support). for around the same dollars, you can get more upgradeable and faster equipment from Fluid Color out of Cincinnati. If you want more information, feel free to hit me up.

eagleact

I need something with local support so for me it is back to Roland or I am also considering the Canon M Series. Love for one printer to cure all my problems but I may need two.
thanks for the reply.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
I need something with local support so for me it is back to Roland or I am also considering the Canon M Series. Love for one printer to cure all my problems but I may need two.
thanks for the reply.
What, Rolland and the Canon M series are in 2 different leagues and opposite ends of the chart.
if youre considering the M series, the Rolland should not even be in the same discussion.

ProColorGraphics

What is the general consensus on the Roland UV printers? It’s been years since I ran Roland printers but thinking about going back to them. I am asking about the roll to roll not flatbed printers.

Thanks
I am looking at adding an LG640. I really like the quality I got from the samples. My ONLY hold up is that I have an Epson V7000, so not sure I want to have 2 printers with shorter ink expiration dates. I am a one man shop right now, so not super high volume yet.