• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Versa Camm Sp300V

PixelGrafix

[FONT=&amp]Asking $5000.00
Located in West Michigan. North of Muskegon, MI.
Roland Printer for wide format printing. This is a workhorse. Stable and runs everyday for us. It's a print and cut. We paid 7gs 1-1/2 year ago and would ask that but we know that it will need a new print head (1200.00) for the black. It prints fine, but small black text is getting sketchy. It's in use in our printshop. We are selling to upgrade to a wider Roland. It will print maximum at 29" by any length. We print banners, stickers, posters, retractable banners - It's a great machine. You can see it run. Will help with training at my shop. A big plus is that we switched over to an ink supplier who guaranteed success and we now pay about 1/2 what we paid when we used Roland ink. It has been serviced by a Roland authorized dealer for all maintenance. I might even throw in a Daige Laminator. I posted a video taken 10/8/16 here:

[video=youtube_share;Ll5iKFItMkk]https://youtu.be/Ll5iKFItMkk[/video]

[/FONT] IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0817.jpg