• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Versa Studio Print Head Issues? Help me figure this out please!

MakeMyGraphic

Okay sooo.... I have been having an issue with my Printer. It prints fine BUT lately the RIGHT media clamp seems to not be sitting flush, and will occasionally rub against the print head as it passes by, this last time I ran a head cleaning I recorded this video to catch it when it printed the nozzle check condition since it's been messing up every once in a while (I am guessing due to this problem)

the video is here:

[video=youtube_share;vOtbUBhS6rg]http://youtu.be/vOtbUBhS6rg[/video]

so my guess was that the media clamp is still lifted a hair, so I wedged a piece of paper between the leg clamp to increase it's downward pressure and then the print head was no longer hitting BUT I am not thinking this is the best solution, can the level height of the print head be adjusted on these machines? I want to see what someone out there thinks... and YES I DO WANT A BIGGER PRINTER but no I cannot currently justify the purchase :\ and I like being able to print white so this is why I have what I have... any advice is helpful thank you!

Last edited by a moderator: