• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Versa Works Update Problem?

BOOMWRAPS

I just updated to Versa Worls 4.0.1, I have never done any updates on my versa works since I bought the machine 4 years ago. I finally did and now when I have a print in progress it stops to think all the time, about every 5 minutes. This is killing considering this machine is already a slow printer. I have not done any other changes, and it has happened with every single print I have printed since the update. Any suggestions?

Thanks all!

dolce05

reinstall versaworks like you just got the machine which will now be minus the update.

good luck

we dont do any of that update crap...when we bought the machine and rip software we loved the way it ran and still runs. No reason to fix what isnt broken. I dont care what anyone says, jobs we printed three years ago came out great so why change . We'll print more stuff next week just as good.

Call your local tech on how to do a FULL UNINSTALL...not just the uninstall button in your programs. There is a certain way to do the uninstall, they can send you to a site with the latest Versaworks and have you fully updated and installed quickly.