• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Versacamm VP-540 switched to J-STAR ink- Rialto CA

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Just finished installing bulk system for customer here in Rialto CA. Customer is extremely happy about the result of the ink. Reference is available.

Printer: Roland Versacamm VP-540
Date: 5/13/09
Where: Rialto CA
What: Four liters of ink, four refillable cartridges $360 delivered (Signs101 will enjoy addition 10% discount)

Francis

DRamm76

Actually, being that you have similar posts on switching this ink for other models I guess that answers my question...Congrats on helping Roland users void their warranty

Biker Scout

Can't void the printer's warranty. It's illegal for them to claim that you can do that. Only the parts that come directly in contact with the ink can the manufacturer hold a claim to. Not the entire printer.

AND... hoses, dampers, print heads are all considered consumables, and they can and will fall back on that if those items fail even using OEM inksets. Don't believe me, just ask or read your fine print.

Magnuson-Moss Act:
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/business/adv/bus01.shtm

In this case, you are both correct. For the VP series, Roland will void the Second Year warranty in the event that 3rd-party ink is used in the machine. The first year warranty remains in place.

Bob

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Thank you Biker Scout.

Bob, we are in Chino CA and very close to you. Is it okay for me to come out there and introduce our ink to you? We just installed another VP-540 today. Owner is happy and will be more than happy to be our reference. He's located in Rialto CA.

Francis
949-209-7306
sales@fieldcenterusa.com