• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Versaworks 3.3.0 NESTING

Sticky Signs

Ok, so I'm using the latest version of Versaworks and I've noticed that when nesting, I often get images overlapping one-another. I keep hitting the "re-arrange tiles" and it either gives me an inefficient layout or overlaps certain images. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a way to fix it?
Thanks
D

Bigdawg

Just Me
I get that once in a while - usually when I change the quantity of one of the nested images. Try flipping one of the images or closing and reopening the nested file...

Sticky Signs

I've tried everything I can think of. Usually you get about 3 options when using the "rearrange" button. 2 of the options end up with overlapping images. The 3rd option doesn't overlap anything but places the images in a way that is just a waist of media. I can manually arrange tiles however this takes time. VW never did this before. The weird thing is, I can't overlap images even if I try to do it manually so why is the software doing this now?

858Graphics

www.858graphics.com
I have noticed this as well! I usually just lower the qty to 1 then back to the correct number or hit cancel and retry and it seems to work.....

cobo_design

Imaginative art ga
HI i have the same problem, and when i place a new file the software show error then close!!! this version of versaworks doesn't work good!!!,