• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Versaworks Error for USB DONGLE

Moshtagh

I have a sj-740 printer and I used to work with colorrip software.now I buy Roland versawork with usb dongle but the sftware didn't find my printer
what should I do ?!
I can ping my printer in windows 7 but the software can't find it
please help me
thank you

Dakotagrafx

sj740

isn't that one of the printers the dongle is tied to the particular printer like the old fj540 I started with - if so was that versaworks ordered from roland for that particular printer? . . . .did you install the sentinal drivers for that dongle if so?

Moshtagh

I used Net-tool for IP and the program find my printer , but Versaworks didn't find the printer.it shows this error
"cannot find the information for the device detected.Please make sure the software supports this device."
where can I download this sentinal driver?!

thanks alot my friends

premiercolour

Merchant Member
None of my two XC540 uses dongle from Versaworks. Nor some of of SP540i, VP540, SP300V, VS640.

Setup versa works accordingly, make sure the ip address matches from the printer matches to the IP on versawork. I used ethernet cable directly from computer to printer. Just make sure both equipment are functioning as it should; then figure out network i suppose.