• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Roland Versaworks - Ink Droplet Icon

SigSignsMT

I need help identifying an icon; I have take a screenshot and posted it below:
1695425718607.png

It is the Circle with the ink droplets. I can't find any documentation on it, or I am not searching correctly.

Thank you

SigSignsMT

I understand the logic, but that's what the Explanation point with the triangle is warning us about? Meaning that they are getting low. When the cartridge is empty, the machine will tell you and stop printing.

I've been running these machines for over 10 years, I can't say that I have ever seen that circle icon and I'm having a hard time finding documentation and our tech here in town doesn't know what it is.

damonCA21

I'm not sure. I think maybe the triangle is a general warning, then the round one a specific ink one if you havent expanded the ink level menu? Unless it is some sort of service reminder, but I havent noticed it before

SigSignsMT

Well for some more context, I am having my Cyan head replaced. So I wonder if it's related something along those lines.

But you would think there would be some kind of documentation on it; the tech here doesn't have a clue.