• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

roland versaworks program update software

so finally i got my roland 540 v i love it

but i got a old versaworks program they told mi i could download latest program online where do i go how long does it take

can anybody help thanks

CentralSigns

Depends who you bought from. I got mine at All-Graphic Supply, they hook you up with access to their site for downloads and upgrades. Does the company who you bought from not have tec support.

Sticky Signs

Can't remember what's it's called exactly but something along the line of Versaworks online. It should be in one of the drop down menus at the top. You can configure it to update as you wish.

yukon

You can set up Versaworks to check for updates automatically under <edit> tab - <preferences> - <roland@net> choose the checkbox "check for updates automatically"

When it finds an update it will notify you and ask if you want to download it now or later...

Just had an update today, current version 4.0.1

Yukon