• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland versaworks update

mac_man_luke

Looks like there is a another versaworks update

No info on the roland updates page yet but my versa popped up with an update.

Got a few jobs to run this morning then i might try it.

Malkin

I have a question....

Slight backstory: Our VersaWorks version is a little old... when the tech set it up last November, he used a version off his thumbdrive and basically said to leave it. The boss pretty much figures that it works fine now, so why risk it.

My question is thus: On any of the updates, does it allow you to add multiple files to the queue at once? With photoshop and other applications, you can ctl or shift click to open several files at once. I can find no way to do this within VW, and it seems like a major oversight.

gnatt66

i ran the update...there were more profiles in the list. the stuff i was printing was black and white..it went smoothly :thumb:

cgsigns_jamie

I have a question....

Slight backstory: Our VersaWorks version is a little old... when the tech set it up last November, he used a version off his thumbdrive and basically said to leave it. The boss pretty much figures that it works fine now, so why risk it.

My question is thus: On any of the updates, does it allow you to add multiple files to the queue at once? With photoshop and other applications, you can ctl or shift click to open several files at once. I can find no way to do this within VW, and it seems like a major oversight.

I can grab a whole group of files and drag them right into the queue with no problem. I've been able to do that since version 2.5

ProColorGraphics

I did the update right away. Seems to work fine. Just a bunch of little things and some fixes of bugs that are in there from the last update.

cdiesel

We were having issues printing gradients, mostly from .pdf files. They would either abruptly stop (just the gradient, the rest of the image would print fine) or they wouldn't print at all (just white). We told Roland about it, and sent prints with our dealer.

anax

I like this one " If you set [Trim Marks] or [Margin Marks] to a job which is longer than 1500mm, auxiliary line is printed.". Works fine for me,short lines (2 cm)are printed every about one meter. Nice thing:)
Anax

the newest VW update works great, I think they finally got the adobe3 engine working properly and what issues I saw with PDF files and flexi eps. has been fixed.

Roland is on there heals now they finally got it ..... I really cant believe it a printer manufacture made there own RIP and it actually works right!!!

ITS A GOOD DAY

m.hafenbrack

Outline text gradient problem!!!

I'm having problem with text outline, I have white text with blk outline gradient when i send to print it shows up with a blk box around my text anyone know how to solve this problem???:doh: all my problem started after update

Mike_Koval

you can set a hot folder within versaworks so that everytime you save a job to that particular folder, it automatically loads it into versa