• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Verscamm 540 mist or overspray Issue.

landdesigns

I have been noticing a purple mist or over spray with my Versacamm VS 540, Looking for advice on whats happening and how I can Fix. Thanks
Image.jpg

Thanks !

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 129

Joe House

Over what period of time does it take to build up to this level of misting? It's not unusual to see a printer look like this, but here are a few considerations:
1. Are you using high head height? This will create more overspray. Use low head height whenever possible for better print quality and less overspray.
2. What is the humidity level in your shop? Low humidity leads to higher static charges. I see static electricity affect cyan most prominently. Control the environment and you should see less overspray.
3. What is the condition of your print head? If it's getting old or used beyond it's life by shot count, it could be misdirecting nozzles which will lead to more overspray as well.

Hopefully something above will point you to the source of your problem.

Good Luck