Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roland VG 540 arrived today.

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Scott Sneddon, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Scott Sneddon

Scott Sneddon New Member

Oct 24, 2018
    Layton Utah
    i wanted to put in our print room but could t get it to fit. So now it will be in the warehouse.

Tags:
  2. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    What ?? You can't get it through the door....... or you don't have enough space front and back to load and drop off prints ?? Do you own a tape measure ?? Where is your laminator, because without that, your printer is pretty much only good for a cutter only.

• Like Like x 2
  3. jriley

jriley Member

Jul 15, 2014
    California
    Please, for the love of God, don't run your expensive, high-tech, precision printing devise in a dusty, dirty 'ol warehouse! :eek:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Spiderx1

Spiderx1 New Member

Apr 1, 2009
    Newnan Ga
    I feel the pain, I had to put in a new door and of course it was a load bearing wall. Warehouse will not be great for the machine, temp, humidity, dust etc. Let me know how you like the machine, Mine is really putting out a lot of waste ink. But I do have white, but if I do a sheet cut after it went to sleep it will do a cleaning. 1000ml in just under a month.

5. Scott Sneddon

Scott Sneddon New Member

Oct 24, 2018
    Layton Utah
    I have the 7 color version not the white. First impression has been positive. The color of the prints are simply amazing. I added a couple pictures of our warehouse.

Attached Files:

6. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    :thumb:

7. Texas_Signmaker

Texas_Signmaker Very Active Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    Nice printer, I'd go nuts in that shop though, you may want to think about reorganizing and cleaning to get a better flow and higher productivity.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Johnny Best

Johnny Best Very Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    buffalo ny
    This is a twist on the story of the guy who built a boat in the basement and then can't get it outside.
    This story is more like marrying a fat chick and she can't make it through your bedroom door on the honeymoon night.
    So it's onto the couch in the living room where her two teenage sons from previous marriages hang out. But, what she puts out is "simply amazing" compared to your last wife!

• OMG / Wow! OMG / Wow! x 1