Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roland VG-540i

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by ABrepro, Mar 16, 2020.

1. ABrepro

ABrepro New Member

Mar 2, 2020
    Bentonville AR
    We have a Roland VG-540i that was throwing the error code 0380. I found out it was the damper sensor and swapped it with another one. The problem moved so it is the sensor. My problem now is that I can't find the part number to order one. Does anyone have this part number or a part manual I can get? Thank you for your help! 47000.jpeg

Tags:
  2. Joe House

Joe House Active Member

Feb 5, 2004
    WA
    Call your dealer and talk with a tech. They can get them.

3. ABrepro

ABrepro New Member

Mar 2, 2020
    Bentonville AR
    I do understand the importance of the dealer as we sell and service many different types of equipment. Sometimes when the end-user has an easy fix, which was us in this case, does not always have time to wait for the problem to be rectified by the dealer, let production come to a halt, also have demanding customers who are unhappy. If anyone has this problem and would like to have the part number call your dealer at 1000006689 thank you!