Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Roland VG2 - How to set up to print/lam/cut

Discussion in 'Roland' started by signshoppdx, Aug 14, 2019 at 4:58 PM.

1. signshoppdx

signshoppdx New Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Portland, OR
    Just installed my new VG2-540 yesterday. On my old SP-540v, after laminating, I would put it back through the machine, set VW to cut only and it would look for the registration marks to align before cutting.

The new VG2- I printed with the alignment crop marks, laminated, put back through the printer, set to CUT ONLY - but it just starts cutting, without looking for registration marks and lining it up. What am I missing?
    HELP

2. JoeDG

JoeDG Wide format trainer and creative enthusiast

Jul 16, 2018
    Bristol - UK
    Just make sure the Crop Marks (print and cut alignment) option box is selected when you set it to cut only as it was when you sent it to print with the Crop Marks!?

3. signshoppdx

signshoppdx New Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Portland, OR
    You're the winner. I had inadvertently unchecked that crop mark box. I figured it out this morning all on my own. :) Thank you so much for the help.