• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland VIS SG-540

henryz

Depends how you look at it, the machine price is $$$ and with inks is $$$$, they know you will need to get it going so it will include media and inks but you should consider the take up might be an extra $1500 don't remember. I was at around 18500 with everything.

Mario M

The ink should be the least of your worries.. Ive had my Sg-540 for a week. Ive had nothing but problems. They should sell this as a BANDING machine not a printer. Brand new machine, two new print heads and I still dont have a working printer! Wish i would of found this website a month ago and read the reviews.

Allensign

J&A Embroidery, LLC
For you Roland users, does Roland include inks when they sell you a TrueVis SG540
We just purchased a VG-540i and they send 2 sets of ink with it. I think it varies with vendors that you buy from. Push for it in the negotiations of the sale. ps. So far our is great.

We just purchased a VG-540i and they send 2 sets of ink with it. I think it varies with vendors that you buy from. Push for it in the negotiations of the sale. ps. So far our is great.
The question was if ROLAND includes the ink, and NO, the machine does NOT come with inks.

But since it won't be purchased from Roland, but from a dealer, Allensign's comment is valid input.
Well no. If you KNOW the machine comes with inks by default sellers cannot use the 'i'll drop a set of ink in if you buy it today' card, but you know this better than me, don't you?

Spiderx1

For you Roland users, does Roland include inks when they sell you a TrueVis SG540
Might want to read this in the reviews section before continuing, TruVis Inks do not play well with Heat Transfer Material.
Roland VG540i Read this before buying

The ink should be the least of your worries.. Ive had my Sg-540 for a week. Ive had nothing but problems. They should sell this as a BANDING machine not a printer. Brand new machine, two new print heads and I still dont have a working printer! Wish i would of found this website a month ago and read the reviews.

Hello Mario,

Thank you for giving Roland the opportunity to work with you to resolve the nozzle missing issue. Our dealer reported that your issue has been resolved. We are looking forward to continue working with you for many years to come.

Roland Tech Support