• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland VP-540 VS SP-540

HVSS

I recently ordered a Roland VersaCAMM VP540 and to my dismay, the SP540 was shipped to my location! Their is an obvious price difference between these two machines but I really am thinking about keeping the SP540. Is the difference in output and operation minimal? A friend of mine has the VP540 and swears by it. Any suggestions or thoughts on the SP???

Thanks!

ChiknNutz

If it were an option when I got my SP540, I would choose the VP...2-yr warranty, increased speed, some better overall features.

I currently have the SP version, and was wanting to upgrade. I still want it to plot, etc... So which should I choose? The VP or XC.

I just bought my plotter 7 months ago, and would like to sell it as well... What could I get for it. It may still have a cuople months warranty when I sell, and what could I get if I sold when it was lets say 3-6 months out of warranty? Great shape! Never had any problems.

Chris