• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland VP-540 wiper replacement

Joe B

My supplier has sent me replacement wipers. They look different than the ones I have been using. The new ones are white and the part number on the bag is (SP-505 Solvent Wiper). I was reading on here that the white wipers are not a roland part and may cuase problems with the wiper scraper! Can anyone tell me if these will work with my VP-540 or should I stick with the black rubber/felt ones?

Thanks,
Joe

Karen-Kang

My supplier has sent me replacement wipers. They look different than the ones I have been using. The new ones are white and the part number on the bag is (SP-505 Solvent Wiper). I was reading on here that the white wipers are not a roland part and may cuase problems with the wiper scraper! Can anyone tell me if these will work with my VP-540 or should I stick with the black rubber/felt ones?

Thanks,
Joe

Many customers use OEM wipers, they are black and white, they all can be used in your printer. The material you can see which is different from original wiper, but original wipers are difficult to be purchased in the market.

player

Thanks,
Joe

I put the white ones on years ago and they are hard on the heads, without the felt behind.