• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland VP 540I Head Change and now this. PLEASE HELP!

tintwizz

I changed my K and M Heads and went to do my Bias and Vertical Adj. and this is what it printed. Is there anyone that can tell me what is going on?
attachment.php

Attachments

• new test print.jpg
    new test print.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 175

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Turn the machine off, unplug it and hit the power button a couple times and wait about 10 minutes. Now triple check all of your head cables, especially the black head cables. If there is any ink, debris, damage, and/or burn marks on the silver leads, the cable need to be replaced. Also, a lot of times the cable gets knocked while working on the machine and will be half out of it's terminal. Make sure that isn't happening. The problem is electrical. Any time a head fires all the way across like in your image, it means there is a short causing the signal to the head to be open all the time rather than the wave pattern it is expecting.