• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland VP Windows Question

kustom.printing

Will Roland VP540 with versaworks work on a Vista Home Premium PC.

I have XP PRO but I am use to Vista now and have all my programs up and running.

If your advice is against vista I will reformat and put XP pro back on.

Opinion's please?????

InkjetAuction

Home Premium OK

VersaWorks runs fine on Home Premium.

I travel around the country for tradeshows, demos and serivce calls with my cheap $600 Dell laptop running Windows Vista Home Premium (only 3GB RAM)

I rountinely run Roland VersaWorks, FlexiSIGN-PRO and sometimes Illustrator too-- all concurrently.

Granted I am not ripping 2GB .eps files, but routinely run 100MB+ files with no problem.

With that said... having a nice fat screaming-fast tower as a RIP is not a bad thing.

~E

SignBurst PCs

VersaWorks runs fine on Home Premium.

I travel around the country for tradeshows, demos and serivce calls with my cheap $600 Dell laptop running Windows Vista Home Premium (only 3GB RAM)

I rountinely run Roland VersaWorks, FlexiSIGN-PRO and sometimes Illustrator too-- all concurrently.

Granted I am not ripping 2GB .eps files, but routinely run 100MB+ files with no problem.

With that said... having a nice fat screaming-fast tower as a RIP is not a bad thing.

~E

Hey,

I happen to know where you might find such a computer! (for anyone interested) ** Shameless Plug **