• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland VP300i ICC profile questions

will61

Hey guys, I've been searching for icc profiles for my VP300i and almost any place i go i only see VP300 support. I have downloaded the vp300 icc profiles just to see if they also work and i get an error " This media file can only be opened in versacamm vp series printer. It is now set to VersaCamm VP i series "

What does this mean? what am i doing wrong, does it still add the icc profile? kinda lost. I chased this gremlin a while back and i gave up but now i'm wanting to try Orafol 3551 RA Media and i just wanted to try use it's given ICC profile.

Anyways, i have been printing mainly in ECVP: Economy Calendered Vinyl (SCM) profile with MacTac BFD529 Media since i bought my machine. I've been overall ok with my prints but something in my gut says maybe they can be better??

Thanks for any help or tips
Will M.