• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland VP540 Printer/Cutter FOR SALE

Signs Express

This is a used 54" Roland VP540 printer/cutter with the intelligent pass control (i) firmware upgrade. This printer has only been used with OEM Roland Eco-Sol Max inks. This is a 4 color printer that accepts 220 or 440ml cartridges (we use 440's). Factory installed automatic take up reel is included. There is some minor deflection visible in the K print head, but no missing nozzles. It still prints wonderfully and cuts accurately.

Prints on adhesive vinyl, banner, display film, photo and poster papers, lined mesh, photo tex (s), canvas, magnet, static cling, heat transfer and much more. This is a super versatile machine and continues to be in use on a daily basis.

We are selling to make room for brand new equipment. This printer has served our shop well since purchased new.

Photos attached... Please message for any further details. Print samples are available upon request. Asking $10,000. Located in Franklin, NC.

Attachments

• Roland-4.jpg
    Roland-4.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 168
  • Roland-3.jpg
    Roland-3.jpg
    367.6 KB · Views: 154
  • Roland-2.jpg
    Roland-2.jpg
    354.5 KB · Views: 161
  • Roland-1.jpg
    Roland-1.jpg
    356 KB · Views: 144

Signs Express

Reduced!

This is a used 54" Roland VP540 printer/cutter with the intelligent pass control (i) firmware upgrade. This printer has only been used with OEM Roland Eco-Sol Max inks. This is a 4 color printer that accepts 220 or 440ml cartridges (we use 440's). Factory installed automatic take up reel is included. There is some minor deflection visible in the K print head, but no missing nozzles. It still prints wonderfully and cuts accurately.

Prints on adhesive vinyl, banner, display film, photo and poster papers, lined mesh, photo tex (s), canvas, magnet, static cling, heat transfer and much more. This is a super versatile machine and continues to be in use on a daily basis.

We are selling to make room for brand new equipment. This printer has served our shop well since purchased new.

Photos attached... Please message for any further details. Print samples are available upon request. Asking $10,000. Located in Franklin, NC.

Reduced to $8,900