• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Vp540 quick question ?????

kustom.printing

How long is it safe to leave my Roland VP540 not printing just doing the 8hr maintenance clean.

I am going to be doing quite a lot of cutting for the next month but no printing, would this be ok ??????

trik

well I would do a test print every day, do your maintenence once a week at least, maybe run off a few of your company decals something small or a poster for the shop, just to keep it moving a bit.
you need to make sure things are working, just don't ignore it, if you do it will bite ya!

biggieg

The longest mine sat idel was durring Huricane Ike. It sat for 12 days with no power and we didn't have any issues.

Dave L.

Even with the automatic cleanings, like Mike said, It's good to run a job every three days as it keeps everything in working order.

Leave the printer turned on, it will perform a light cleaning all by it's self.
If you are gone it will do a light cleaning (usually late at night) and then return to it's sleep mode. EASY!