• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland VP540i Overspray / Blur problem

vance

Hi have a problem with magenta on the roland VP540i, I am getting this blur or overspray .. I have changed the data cableswith new ones but still the same issue...

has anybody had this problem?

thanks

Attachments

• 20150817085105 (1).jpg
    20150817085105 (1).jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 212

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
You need to clean your magenta head(from the little I can see on the test print on the bottom of your picture)

vance

I will post a print test shortly.. here is another picture... its looks like there is serious deviation. Is there any solution I could try, or is the head gone?!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 199

vance

here is the print test. I have also changed the manifold by the way, could this be a calibration error?

I have also done a manual head cleaning, with very little preassure not to brake anything inside... I could see the spray deviated.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 178

player

here is the print test. I have also changed the manifold by the way, could this be a calibration error?

I have also done a manual head cleaning, with very little preassure not to brake anything inside... I could see the spray deviated.

You're not supposed to touch the heads. Is that how you clean them?

vance

yes I know, this is always last resort before buying a new head.

Could it be the head height? I have also changed the datacables and print head fuses.

Anybody has some information on how to calibrate the head height.

thanks