• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland vs 540 - out of ink

divers2deep

I ran out of LM in my printer. I have some coming in AM, my screw up. I have some project to cut only with the machine right though... This machine will not let me do anything until i replace the cartridge. I have taken out the tab and taped over it with no luck. I have restarted the printer a few times and it goes straight to the damn ink issue!

Any ideas, this is really messing with my productivity right now.

Thanks,

Kevin

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Have you replaced the cartridge yet? Just wondering how long you let it sit beeping, and if the head/line dried up.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
I ran out of LM in my printer. I have some coming in AM, my screw up. I have some project to cut only with the machine right though... This machine will not let me do anything until i replace the cartridge. I have taken out the tab and taped over it with no luck. I have restarted the printer a few times and it goes straight to the damn ink issue!

Any ideas, this is really messing with my productivity right now.

Thanks,

Kevin

Try this. It might work. Get a full ink cartridge, remove the chip from LM cartridge which went empty. Put LM chip on that new ink cartridge. It should work if you want to bypass the ink issue.