Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roland vs 540 - out of ink

Discussion in 'Roland' started by divers2deep, May 16, 2013.

1. divers2deep

divers2deep Member

Apr 18, 2012
    Fort Myers
    I ran out of LM in my printer. I have some coming in AM, my screw up. I have some project to cut only with the machine right though... This machine will not let me do anything until i replace the cartridge. I have taken out the tab and taped over it with no luck. I have restarted the printer a few times and it goes straight to the damn ink issue!

Any ideas, this is really messing with my productivity right now.

Thanks,

Kevin

Tags:
  2. divers2deep

divers2deep Member

Apr 18, 2012
    Fort Myers
    I have tried shaking the cartridge as well.

3. HDvinyl

HDvinyl Trump 2020

Nov 20, 2008
    halfway house.
    Have you replaced the cartridge yet? Just wondering how long you let it sit beeping, and if the head/line dried up.

4. hyperdrive

hyperdrive Member

Oct 30, 2009
    There is a tab sticking out of cartridge cut it off..it will get you through..but dont print,.

5. premiercolour

premiercolour Sales and services from S. California

Try this. It might work. Get a full ink cartridge, remove the chip from LM cartridge which went empty. Put LM chip on that new ink cartridge. It should work if you want to bypass the ink issue.