• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland VS-640: Ink upgrade from max to max3

S2DZ

Hello,
I recently bought a VS-640 and want to upgrade the inks from max(ESL3) to max3(ESL5). The official instructions recommend having 16 units of SOL INK cleaning cartridges, among other things.

I need a way to do this upgrade without spending 16 units of SOL INK cleaning cartridges. Does anyone here have done this upgrade?

1728850505824.png

ezequiel

printer desing
I would remove the cartridges, close the choke valve, then remove the dumpers from the head and remove the ink manually with a syringe. Or take out the cartridges and ask the printer to clean the lines. Then I would put in the new cartridges and refill without further ado.

S2DZ

I would remove the cartridges, close the choke valve, then remove the dumpers from the head and remove the ink manually with a syringe. Or take out the cartridges and ask the printer to clean the lines. Then I would put in the new cartridges and refill without further ado.
Thanks, @ezaquiel for your feedback. It is a fascinating suggestion.