• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland VS-640 Parts and Service Manual?

dmayhew26

Hey Guys, I need to find a place today that actually has parts in stock for the VS 640 machine. I need the following and can't seem to find anyone that has them. (Print Head, Cap Top, Dampers, Pump) Also, could really use the service manual for this machine as well if anyone can send me one that would be great! FinishLineSigns@hotmail.com is the email to send to. Thanks again.

Gene@mpls

Cannot speak to his stock but I recommend Bobby @ CSsignsupply.com- great people/service. Gene

PS he is a MM as well.

dmayhew26

Ok, I got a service manual and parts coming my way. I am planning to switching from 8 color to 4 color dual CMYK. Anyone done this that has any tips for me? I plan on replacing head, captop, pump, and all the dampers. I will clean the lines very good with cleaning solution and then do I need to cap the pumps by the ink lines as this way wont need those as far as I can tell since none of the CMYK colors have them now, just the white and silver. Anyone have a step by step or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.