• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ROLAND VS-640 Service Manual?

signtist2004

Hello everybody, Our small business here in Colorado is in desperate need of a Versa Camm VS-640 Service Manual as we have had many issues recently and is in need of repair. If anyone can help, please contact me either on here or at my email lorin@eas.tc. and thanks so much in advance!

xxtoni

Robert M on here had it if I remember correctly.

You can try contacting him or search the forum, it has been brought up a few times.

If you get it please upload it somewhere and post the link here so that others may be able to get it without having to ask for it. That's the spirit of the forum after all, sharing knowledge and resources :)

What are you looking for in the service manual? Remember you can't get to the service mode anyways.
Basic repairs. Changing capping stations, dampers, etc. I know that I have to call a technician for the major stuff, but BASIC repairs I'd like to do myself. I'm so far from my technicians that I must be able to do these things on my own.

Witer

Hi Guys,
Sorry for jumping in this conversation but i need urgent help with rf640.
Do you have service manual for this model of roland printer. I have vertical banding issue...
When i print 100% of each cmyk i noticed vertical banding with black and cyjan only... yellow and magenta is ok...
Thanks in advance for your help

nreklam

Pozdrav svima, naša mala tvrtka ovdje u Coloradu očajnički treba servisni priručnik Versa Camm VS-640 jer smo nedavno imali mnogo problema i treba ga popraviti. Ako bilo tko može pomoći, kontaktirajte me ovdje ili na moj e-mail lorin@eas.tc . i hvala puno unaprijed
zdravo
Ulaz u servisni mod
UŠto konkretno ne valja, slobodno recite, mogu vam pomoći.

Attachments

• servise.jpg
    servise.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 202

nreklam

Pišem vam na hrvatskom ako prevoditelj ne prevodi.
Imam takve strojeve, slobodno mi recite kako vam mogu pomoći.
Poslao sam vam ulaz za način rada usluge.

Attachments

• servise.jpg
    servise.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 159