• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland VS640 top cap

graphix45

Where's the best place to purchase a top cap or capping station for a Roland VS640? I checked Rolands website but did not find it there. I have found several listed from $69 up to $139 but most come from China. Just a little hesitate about ordering from there. One of the places in the US had it for $139, but the description and pictures are identical to one I found from China for $69. It makes me believe they're ordering it from China and doubling the price. I'm not trying to be cheap, but if it's the same part why pay twice as much.

gmshull

Where's the best place to purchase a top cap or capping station for a Roland VS640? I checked Rolands website but did not find it there. I have found several listed from $69 up to $139 but most come from China. Just a little hesitate about ordering from there. One of the places in the US had it for $139, but the description and pictures are identical to one I found from China for $69. It makes me believe they're ordering it from China and doubling the price. I'm not trying to be cheap, but if it's the same part why pay twice as much.[/QUO
Where's the best place to purchase a top cap or capping station for a Roland VS640? I checked Rolands website but did not find it there. I have found several listed from $69 up to $139 but most come from China. Just a little hesitate about ordering from there. One of the places in the US had it for $139, but the description and pictures are identical to one I found from China for $69. It makes me believe they're ordering it from China and doubling the price. I'm not trying to be cheap, but if it's the same part why pay twice as much.

Give our Tech support a call, we have them for much less than 139. 855-S1-TECHS. Glenn from Nazdar SourceOne