• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland VSi and refillable cartridge

DimOxy

Hello guys!
Does anyone use refillable cartridges on Roland VSi models?
I want to switch to them, but not sure if they'll work right.

signdudegraphix

Save yourself a ton of money, time and aggravation and just buy OEM ink. The money you think you’re saving will come back to bite you. It’s a necessary expense. I made the mistake on another printer we had. It was ok at first, then the colors were off a little. Then they were off a lot. Even after I took it in to get flushed out and return to OEM ink, it was never the same. Started needing print heads and more. Not worth it in the long run. We make sure to charge enough for our work to cover expenses. Just my two cents.

Sean@CedarHouse

Printing Money
Save yourself a ton of money, time and aggravation and just buy OEM ink. The money you think you’re saving will come back to bite you. It’s a necessary expense. I made the mistake on another printer we had. It was ok at first, then the colors were off a little. Then they were off a lot. Even after I took it in to get flushed out and return to OEM ink, it was never the same. Started needing print heads and more. Not worth it in the long run. We make sure to charge enough for our work to cover expenses. Just my two cents.
Sad but true. Especially with Roland ink. Their cartridges are vacuum sealed, so there's no air bubbles entering the system. Seems silly, but it can cause some expensive problems.

Gene@mpls

We have two RF-640 printers that have never seen Roland ink and fitted with bulk tanks from day one. Triangle Inx for 15 years.