• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Roland Warranty Page Just Spins When Put In Serial Number for BN-20A

JK Morgan

I just purchased the Roland BN-20A and am having a heck of time accessing the software needed. The manual sends me to the BN-20A page at Roland, when I click on Software I get sent to the warranty page and am asked to provide serial number and then click FIND YOUR MACHINE. It never finds it. The icon just keeps spinning. I thought maybe there was a space between the letters and numbers and added that. It was quick to tell me that was not a correct serial number. So it seems to know the serial number is right, but it can't send me on to the pages to fill out before it will let me download the software. It is driving me insane. Attached image of what screen looks like. I know I am putting in the correct serial number.

What am I dong wrong, or what is Roland doing wrong?

spinning serial number.jpg

JK Morgan

I was on the phone a bit ago with a Roland tech. He could not figure out why, first I didn't get the email, and second why I wasn't sent to the download page after filling in all the warranty info. He tried 3 dummy serial numbers and the third one took him to the download page. Since I am out in the country and only have dsl with a 10MB download speed, I am still waiting for Versarworks to finish downloading as it is almost 4GB.. Hopefully once it is done I can finally use the machine.

Jill