• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland XC-540 dead, where to post parts for sale?

flyinhawaiian968

Hey all,
Trying to post up the parts from my dead XC-540, but there's dead links in the classified section and I can't seem to figure out what all is required for me to post up the parts from the printer in that section of the site. New machine comes in tomorrow and I've stripped everything good out of the machine, figured some of you might be looking for some of the things I've removed, but not interested in having to pay to advertise the stuff, just want a place to post up what I've got and a "make me an offer I can't refuse" kind of post if I have the part you need!
Not looking to make any real money on the stuff either, just interested in having this ol' girl live on somewhere else other than the dump! If someone can either move this to the right spot on the site or send me a link to whatever I need to do to get this posted up, I'd appreciate it.

Chris (in Idaho)