• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Roland xc-540 parts

Hotwasted

Hey guys I recently purchased a Roland xc-540 and it does not have the long blue front cover that opens and closes. I was wondering if anyone might have this part off a broken unsalvageable unit that they would be willing to part with. The factory part number was 1000001614 ASSY,COVER F XC-540, so if anyone might have any suggestions where I could find one new or used your help would be greatly appreciated. It's my first large format printer so I would like it looking in tip top shape. Thanks guys

Hotwasted

Hey guys I recently purchased a Roland xc-540 and it does not have the long blue front cover that opens and closes. I was wondering if anyone might have this part off a broken unsalvageable unit that they would be willing to part with. The factory part number was 1000001614 ASSY,COVER F XC-540, so if anyone might have any suggestions where I could find one new or used your help would be greatly appreciated. It's my first large format printer so I would like it looking in tip top shape. Thanks guys
Thanks to everyone that took the time to read my post. I ended up finding the parts thanks