Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Question roland xc-540 the yellow and black not showing after printer head replacement.

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by HCC, Aug 6, 2019.

1. HCC

HCC New Member

Jun 12, 2018
    South Carolina
    Tags:
  2. E Coloney

E Coloney Member

Dec 14, 2014
    USA
    You've got something completely out of whack. Did you disconnect all of the ribbon cables when you changed one print head (dangerous)? -perhaps they are mixed up. Why are there no letters, A-B-C for the three print head groups? I have an (old) XC-540 (but they should all be pretty much the same) and it prints (left to right, standing in front of the machine) A: cyan, magenta B: yellow, black C: light magenta, light cyan Have you tried rebooting the machine by turning off the main power?

3. HCC

HCC New Member

Jun 12, 2018
    South Carolina
    Hi Coloney, yes I Disconect the ribbon cables and I put the cables of LC and LM on yellow and black the function but in different places as you see in the picture. If you can help me I really appreciate thanks

4. E Coloney

E Coloney Member

Dec 14, 2014
    USA
    Did you get this resolved?
    Is the black printing on top of the other colors?
    (info @ progspec.com [no spaces])