• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland XC540 Pinchroll error

deejay

Was wondering if anybody could help me. I have a Roland Xc540 and am getting a Pinchroll Error Invalid Rightpost error message. My wheels are on the grit rollers too, sure of it. Do I need to clean some strip or something? not quite sure what that is. Any help would be greatly appericiated.

Thanks

CS-SignSupply

If you move the right roller left or right an inch or so, does it give the error every time?

Could be the Cut Carriage Cable needs cleaning or replaced.

deejay

Think I got it. You know when the print head moves over the substrate during set-up when getting its media width? Well it stops when it reads one wheel. It wasnt stopping on the right one so thats the one I was messing with. Turns out, I needed to adjust the other wheel (which I thought was the one it was actually reading). Anyways Im getting a media width now and its printing away.

Thanks
D-