• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ROLAND XF-640 Service Manual

dispen

Hello All,

I have ROLAND XF-640's; but sometimes I need the Service Manual to figure out error codes and cause of problems.

Is there anyone who has the Service Manual?

Thank you...

dispen

Mechanical Drawing of XF-640

Hello All,
I found ROLAND XF-640 mechanical drawing which will be quite helpful for me in case of any spare part requirements:

https://digiprintsupplies.zendesk.com/entries/69399349-ROLAND-SolJET-Pro4-XF-640-without-Links (Firstly, you will need to log in to see the pdf files)

Now, I need Service Manual. Please someone share the Service Manual with me.

PS: Please see the attached file as one of the pdf files.

Regards...
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1-6 Roland_XF-640_Chassis.pdf
    896.5 KB · Views: 1,578

Dj_MeCs

hello james,
Can you send it to me too "djmecs AT tin.it"?
I had a problem with the headboard after a damper change and I would be able to understand what are the replacement parts for the head B (which bank of transistors controls the printhead B) because the seller does not recognize me the guarantee because the printer is loaded with sublimation inks (sold by himself).
Could you help me?
Thanks in advance

Daniele

amy.quinn

Service Manuel for Roland XF -640

Hello

Does anyone have the service manual for the roland xf-640 please?

Thank you

Keptea

Service Manual for Roland XF -640

Hello,

Does anyone have the service manual for the Roland XF-640 please?

Thank you.

skslae

xf-640 banding when printing gradient

how to fix banding when printing gradient. tried normal / medium / powerful cleaning (same result). tried calibration (same result). cleaned platen, roller and grit roller (same result).
thought of removing roller for proper clean but cannot remove.
please help. thank you

Ron Delai

Hi there ,
Would really appreciate it if anyone could send me the xf640 service manual , we unable to get any Roland
tech cos the border is closed , only option is DIY .

sander kramer

Is there anyone that has this service/repair manual? I really need to find one soon to do a head replacement. I have search everywhere but am only able to find the xr-640.
Willing to pay for it!

So if you have the Roland soljet pro4 xf-640 service manual, please let me know!!