• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland XR640

Ultraman

Ultraman
If someone could input some option to solve my issue. As you can see on the 2nd test print I have a yellow completely missing but if I do a medium or powerful cleaning, it would get back the yellow nozzle but then again if you send the next job to print the yellow will be missing again so I have changed a new print head, damper, cap top but the problem still the same. Roland ink and cartridge full and firmware latest 2.40. I have ruled out cap top and print head so possibility damper seal, data head cables or board...What board would that be? Head or Main board. Thanks a lot

Attachments

• 123 new.jpg
    123 new.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 290

JaySea20

Inspect the Plastic Bulkhead on top of the print head. The nozzles that connect to the dampers are prone to cracking. A small crack in one can be hard to see but quite problematic.

Ultraman

Ultraman
Inspect the Plastic Bulkhead on top of the print head. The nozzles that connect to the dampers are prone to cracking. A small crack in one can be hard to see but quite problematic.
You mean the joint to seal, ok that's new and good suggestions since that is the old part, thanks bro

Ultraman

Ultraman
You know what I found a Black Damper in the print head that's why so I changed back the white ones and good to go