• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland's ICC profiles versus manufacturers???

Gforce1

Just wondering if anyone has compared Roland's profiles to those provided by the actual vinyl makers and what you prefer?? For example, Oracal provides profiles on their site but Roland also has profiles for most of the Oracal digital media. Just looking for opinions on this. Thanks guys!:rock-n-roll:

Gforce1

I've also been using Roland profiles.... but for some reason the 3165G profile from Oracal's site is my "go-to" profile for most medias. Only downside: it only has 720x720 standard which is pretty slow. Prints great though.

Yeah I hear you, I'm quite happy with the way it prints but I wouldn't mind a decent looking quicker print either!!

Remember the Roland profiles have the Intelligent pass for their profiles (if your printer supports the Intelligent Pass). Prints are faster and without banding issues.