• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roll Labels

Billct2

I have a customer that wants to reorder some full color roll labels that I got last year from Labels2trade. Now I know why they're not in business, I can't find anyone who's close to the price I got. I tried Stouse and a few others from a Google search but was wondering if anyone had a source.

J Hill Designs

I had to use stouse for a reorder - the only way I got the price close was by 'doubling up' the artwork on a 6"x6" setup

Billct2

4over is a little better. Not sure what you mean by doubling up? These are 3"x4" labels, so they have to be cut at that size.

J Hill Designs

mine were 2.5"x4" so I was able to get 2 on a 6x6 is all - was the only way to get it down to close to what I paid for L2T ones

Marlene

Gill also does roll labels but they too are much more than what labels2trade was. I wish they were back up and running