• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

roll media option for 250GT?

somoflange

I'm looking at an oce 250Gt with the roll media option.
Does anyone have a strong opinion about these and is it worth the extra cake?

iprint

I am glad we got the RMO on our 550XT. If you have no other means to produce r2r it is definitely worth it. Also, where else are you going to get a 84" UV r2r printer for around 20k? It is a little finicky to load at first, but once you get the hang of it and get your media advance dialed in, it prints just as nice as anything that you will print on the flatbed.

WinGraphics

Premium Subscriber
Yesterday i bought a slightly used Oce 250gt with the roll option installed. It's due to be installed in 2 weeks. It should be interesting to see how well it works with 7' wide materiel. I was told the cheap banner materiel from china wont work because it ripples. Hopefully Ultraflex banner stock does not have any problems.

iprint

I print a lot of Ultraflex products on mine with no problems. You just have to load it properly and make sure that your media advance is dialed in. My only gripe with the RMO is losing a couple of feet due to webbing.

SuperPrint Plus FL matte
Fabritac
IllumiSol (just printed some 80" wide this morning)