• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roll to roll UV printer?

idolux

Hey all, we have 4 Roland Versacamm Eco-Solvent plotters for wall decals printing, considering to get a UV one to avoid vinyl shrinking and lamination.

As we prefer to print and cut immediately, would love to get your recommendations for roll to roll UV printer.

Thank you so much!

Hey all, we have 4 Roland Versacamm Eco-Solvent plotters for wall decals printing, considering to get a UV one to avoid vinyl shrinking and lamination.

As we prefer to print and cut immediately, would love to get your recommendations for roll to roll UV printer.

Thank you so much!
If you do your own maintenance and parts repairs, dig up a Roland LEC-540 or LEJ-640. The old ones. The new ones play the locked arrive mode TruVis games. I have an LEC300A and it’s an absolute tank. I also have a UCJV300-160, but the super matte ink of the Mimaki and larger ink droplet of the Ricoh heads just doesn’t compare to the semi gloss of the Roland ink and the smaller droplet of the Epson heads. If I was to buy another printer tomorrow, it would be the LEC-540.

victor bogdanov

Easy, Canon Colorado 1650. Will be at least as fast as the 4 rolands put together and you are likely to see a significant savings in ink cost

idolux

Thats very helpful, thank you!
Would love to see more opinions to see id there's somw sort of consensus in the UV roll to roll field...