• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Roll-up door with logo for a reception wall

bigben

I've got a customer that is asking me to make dark rusted roll-up door with a logo for the reception wall. I'm not sure where to start. The colors are the same as the picture bellow. Size needed is 7ftX7ft.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 163

player

Find a rusty roll up door. Take high res photos. In Photoshop square it up, edit it, add logo. Print.

bigben

Find a rusty roll up door. Take high res photos. In Photoshop square it up, edit it, add logo. Print.

But they want an actual painted roll-up door. Maybe just the logo in vinyl. Without the mechanism because it will go on a wall.

player

But they want an actual painted roll-up door. Maybe just the logo in vinyl. Without the mechanism because it will go on a wall.
Contact all the door repair and installation businesses in your area and see if they have an old door they could sell you.

Billct2

New door with full cover print. Or if authenticity is a must then try overhead door companies like suggested, or scrapyards. But then you will probably have to do a hand painted graphic

bigben

New door with full cover print. Or if authenticity is a must then try overhead door companies like suggested, or scrapyards. But then you will probably have to do a hand painted graphic

the full cover print idea was my first route, but they want to keep the metallic effect of the door. And they want a particular rust color. So it's a print or a special treatment or paint.