Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions Roll-up door with logo for a reception wall

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by bigben, Sep 13, 2018.

1. bigben

bigben Very Active Member

Sep 3, 2007
    Quebec
    I've got a customer that is asking me to make dark rusted roll-up door with a logo for the reception wall. I'm not sure where to start. The colors are the same as the picture bellow. Size needed is 7ftX7ft.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. player

player Major Contributor

Apr 24, 2006
    Toronto
    Find a rusty roll up door. Take high res photos. In Photoshop square it up, edit it, add logo. Print.

3. bigben

Sep 3, 2007
    Quebec
    But they want an actual painted roll-up door. Maybe just the logo in vinyl. Without the mechanism because it will go on a wall.

4. player

player Major Contributor

Apr 24, 2006
    Toronto
    Contact all the door repair and installation businesses in your area and see if they have an old door they could sell you.

5. Billct2

Billct2 Major Contributor

Mar 12, 2005
    New England
    New door with full cover print. Or if authenticity is a must then try overhead door companies like suggested, or scrapyards. But then you will probably have to do a hand painted graphic

6. bigben

Sep 3, 2007
    Quebec
    the full cover print idea was my first route, but they want to keep the metallic effect of the door. And they want a particular rust color. So it's a print or a special treatment or paint.