• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roller skater / Roller Disco design !!!!

heyskull

I have a client who would like a logo created for his roller disco (very 70s).
On his requirements I created this based on his what he described (see attached).

He has now come back to me he would rather like a face on the actual skate (has to be an old 4 wheeled skate not a blade).
Now this is passed my skills on this sort of thing and to be quiet honest is a ridiculous request!
Bloody typical that customers and clients think that we have every available piece of clipart they can think of.

Your help would be very grateful on this one.

Cheers
SC

Attachments

• sk8 r.jpg
    sk8 r.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 104

Marlene

your beggest problem is nothing about this says 1970's disco skater. do some research by going to bing and taking a look at the roller disco from the 1970's so you can get an idea of the colors and style. they didn't wear helmet for one thing so that kills the whole image. roller disco was about dressing up and being seen. lots of rainbows, glitter, and of course polyester

heyskull

Sorry but I only have a small amount of info on this job.
But I just need a cartoon of a roller skate (4 wheeled) with a face on it.
My drawing/caracture skills are very minimal and as far as looking for something as a piece of clipart I have spent hours and drew a complete blank.
So I know I am asking a lot but I need someone to do me a quick doodle of something like this.

Cheers
SC

player

You could pay some on here to do a really good job of it. There is a member who does amazing truck and car cartoons who also does custom characters.