• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rollie Pro?

4R Graphics

Does anyone use the rollie pro? I have seen the videos and was wondering what you guys think about it is it as easy as it looks in the videos? Would this be a good tool for doing wraps with or laying vinyl down on semi textured surfaces with out heat?

P

ProWraps™

still requires heat to relax the media. the rollypro just pushes it into the gooves and ridges and nooks and crannies after its been relaxed. we us it. its cool. so does a rivet brush.

cdiesel

Like Tecady said, you'll still need heat. I won't even use it for regular rivets. Any time saved by using it would be eaten up by laying the vinyl down with those vertical channels. I dunno.. maybe with some practice you could get quick at that type of install too.
Where I think the rolle-pro excels is over the huge rivets at the bottom of most trailers, and on the row of rivets along the bottom. Since there's no vertical channel required, you don't lose any time, and it lays the vinyl down perfectly.

P

ProWraps™

anyone else notice its a big foamie R/C airplane wheel? even has the dubro stamp on it!!! sorry huge r/c fan here.

P

ProWraps™

both.. i started with cars, then jumped to airplanes and choppers. now as far as cars i just have a tmaxx to rip up the neighbors yards. but got a crap load of combat gliders, a ducted fan kyosho, and more planes that ill admit too. im one of the weird ones. i love the build ALMOST as much as the fly. i got so many half finished airplanes im embarased to admit.