• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ROLLOVER FLEXI FLATBED APPLICATOR TABLE

DARRELL OAKS

We are looking at getting a Rollover workbench. Does anyone have any comments pro or cons about them? Or is there a better one to look at? Any help would be appreciated.

Rickey J

We are looking at getting a Rollover workbench. Does anyone have any comments pro or cons about them? Or is there a better one to look at? Any help would be appreciated.

We have a CWT 1630 and it is one of the best pieces of equipment we have purchased for the shop. Give Mike at CWT a call. He will take care of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I purchased a CWT table, do not regret at all. Worth every penny. See if you have a local dealer, they may have a demo they want sell at a discounted orice. I got 3K off and free delivery as well as free setup.

Z SIGNS

Zero cons
Too many pros to list.
If your a small to medium large sign maker, printing signs laminating them and putting them stickers on boards a machine like this is a must.
When you get it will change you life.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I bought a Chinese one, hated it at first but like it now. I would venture to say that they are all relatively the same.

Mr. Signboy

I use a RollsRoller table and I can’t say enough good things about it. I don’t have great luck using it to apply laminate, but I don’t really need it for that. Transfer tape application is great, apply large prints to substrates is great also. I use it for a light table, and the is just able height is really handy. I can’t speak for CWT but I’m sure it works well too. Buy one, you won’t regret it.