• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rolls Roller Questions

Karen Souza

I bought a 13' in September, I LOVE IT! I think it really depends on your shop workflow if it
will work for you. Perfect for for me!

T

TonyC

Try this

We just had our new CWT Tools table installed 2 weeks ago. I can't say enough about the company selling the equipment. Amcad Graphics in Texas was a pleasure to do business. We met them at the trade show in Atlanta. They were the most friendly and knowledgeable of all the manufactures of similar tables at the show.

As a side note, the price of them installing it was well worth the money.

Like I said, they didn't seem like professional sign makers and I definitely didn't have a few hours to hang around and see the lines go away. Haha

We considered making our own with aluminum t-slot extrusions. If we ever do I'll be sure to make a parts list and guide for you guys. I'm really surprised someone in the US hasn't started making them already.

Desert Laminators. Same concept except the substrate is moving but build your table around it and have whatever size you want.