• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Romark Bought Out!

Baz

It just says they have a new equity partner. To help them to keep growing and expanding. I assume they will still be supplying the same things and possibly more to come.

I use their engraving materials allot. They work great.

2B

It just says they have a new equity partner. To help them to keep growing and expanding. I assume they will still be supplying the same things and possibly more to come.

I use their engraving materials allot. They work great.

same here, just hoping that the service / quality stays constant

Baz

Hopefully quality should not be affected. Service depends on the supplyer. I don't know if you order from them directly? I order from a supplyer who carries the brand. They are also the main reason why i use Rowmark. Not so much for the brand but my supplyer is awesome.

I have to admit though that i do think Gravograph is a slightly better material with a similar price point. But my Gravoply supplyer was often out of stock so i just gave up and am sticking to my supplyer selling Rowmark. No complaints!