• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ronald...our new Big Brother!

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I went to Mickey D's today, and we now have one of those double lane drive thrus. Perhaps so they can shove twice as many cars through...and make us wait twice as long.

Anyway, I asked the gal behind the cash register how they keep track of who gets what since there's only one register to service both lanes. She told me that it automatically takes a picture of the vehicle and matches it up with each order. I guess that's ok...so long as future cameras stay out of the rest room.

She did say they had trouble when two identical cars show up at the same time...go figure. It looks like commonality is the best strategy to beat big brother.

JB

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You should stay out of those fast food places altogether.... they're very bad for your health.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
You should stay out of those fast food places altogether.... they're very bad for your health.

I agree, but there's something irresistable about a sugar / grease craving that hits me every once in a while.

I've been a little better at staying away ever the part-time job in town laid me off.

The movie "Super Size Me" is also a good deterrent. If you havent seen it, watch it...if you dare.

JB

TheSnowman

The movie "Super Size Me" is also a good deterrent. If you havent seen it, watch it...if you dare.
Normal guy turned "Fatty McButter Pants"...what else is new...I call that AMERICA!