• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rookie signmaker, or customer directed?

Jillbeans

Holy crap!
hahahhaha
Now that, my friends, is two of my favorite sayings rolled into one:
A polished turd which is busier than a cat trying to cover sh!t on a marble floor.
:)
Love....Jill

Craig Sjoquist

Cringes when I see stuff like this no matter who did it or who ordered it.

Last time I came across work like this ..it was my own ...had to repaint the box truck ...I went and... signed up for sign school ... I kid you not.

TheSellOut

The meeting went something like this....

THE CLIENT: 'Hey I like it, but we have a little space here... can you add a smiley here...'

THE DESIGNER: >whips out Volume 16 of "Clip-art by the Pound" catalog<
'How about this thumbs up smily.'

THE CLIENT: 'Let's do it" >flashes designer 2 thumbs up<

:ROFLMAO:

if i was him, i would buy a bigger van so i could do more things.

:ROFLMAO:

What this designer lacks in layout, he makes up for in proofing! There's not a single mis-spelled word in that paragraph!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
"A picture is worth a thousand words"
"A thousand words in a single picture is worth a thread on Signs101."

wayne k
guam usa

GypsyGraphics

Thought about going to a comedy club tonight... but why... when i can come here for free!

You people slay me!!!!
:rock-n-roll::ROFLMAO::rock-n-roll::ROFLMAO::rock-n-roll:

G-Artist

I have to ask and I may be stepping in it ... but what the hell is "renos?"

Sounds like a Canadian thing.

jasonx

renos = renovations
we say it down here in Australia.

Reason for all the crammed text is that Maltese people like to get the most out of their money (not having a digg at Maltese people considering I'm maltese myself :)

Vinylman

Ya just Got To Love them Canadian sign companies.

They give you a LOT of copy for your money.:doh:

Did anybody bother to check out this guys web site??

THERE is a real piece a work.:Sleeping:

round man

I can hear the new kid on the block saying I can letter your van for $150 a side,...light bulb blinks bright inside of customers head,.."Let's get the most for our money here",...the rest of the story is all in the picture,....three rolls of intermediate black vinyl later,...

Colin

So how about y'all; if a customer came to you and said that this is exactly what he/she wanted, would you do it? If your answer is "yes" (because of the money), would the fact that your name would be associated with the work (in future conversations that the owner would undoubtedly have with others) not bother you?

Someone should call him up and tell him a word is misspelled. Don't tell him which one, just that it's an obvious misspelling. It should keep him busy for a while.